grit & flow has combined evidence-based research with first-person experiences to create a variety of micro trainings on supporting candidates and employees who are neurodivergent or who have disabilities. Choose from an array of accommodation micro trainings which include but are not limited to ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Cerebral Palsy, Deaf & Low Hearing, Blind & Low Vision, Tourette's, Bi-Polar, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD. Regardless of disclosure status, we will guide you on creating a more inclusive and equitable environment through grit and flow’s “How I Work Best” framework.
1. Learn about potential accommodation for candidates and employees
2. Understand how implementing accommodation provides your business with a competitive edge
3. Learn how to apply the “I Work Best” framework to help foster success for all of your employees to thrive
1. Greater understanding of and ability to implement research-based accommodation for employees and candidates
2. Comprehension of and ability to apply the “I Work Best” framework
3. A step towards creating a workforce that cultivates success for all employees
1. Increases awareness and understanding of people with disabilities and or people who are neurodivergent
2. Knowledge of implementable evidence-based accommodations
3. Learn the “I Work Best” framework, an essential component to help foster employee success regardless of disclosure status.
4. Increases psychological safety for employees
5. Establishes a baseline for a safe-to-disclose environment
6. Increased ability to attract a larger candidate pool
7. Important component for any E&I initiative or department.
Book with one of our consultants to discuss
corporate training with your organization.